Friday, August 9, 2013

Nolan- 3 Months


Weight: 15.6 pounds (according to our home scale)
Length: ? He moves too much for me to try and get it at home :)


Likes:
- Talking! This kid will talk your ear off when he has something to say. Most mornings he'll wake up and talk to himself for 30-45 minutes then go back to sleep, it's hilarious!
- His playmats. He's really starting to reach for things and focus on his toys that dangle.
- Chewing on his hands. I'm not sure if teething is starting but he chomps on his fists alllll day long.
- The song "You are my Sunshine". If he's upset and I sing that to him it usually makes it better.

Dislikes:
- Getting dressed. He's decided he doesn't like clothes going over his head and cries most mornings when I dress him.
- Getting out of the bath. He loves his bath and splashing and cries every time I take him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment