Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trip

I got my coupons prepared and went to Harris Teeter this morning to hit up their Super Double coupon sale they have going on this week.

This is what I got:
Sorry its so dark! The light is broken in our kitchen.

I spent $16.82 and saved $61.58!

Breakdown:

  • Ziploc bags on sale for $1.49 each, I had a $1 off 2 coupon which doubled to $2 making each box $.49
  • Honey Nut and Frosted Cheerios were 2 for $5, I had a $1 off 2 coupons which doubled to $2 making each box $1.50
  • Frosted Flakes were on sale for $1.99, I had a $.70 coupon which doubled to $1.40 making each box $.59
  • Dr. Pepper 10 was on sale for $1.19, I had a $1 off 2 coupon which doubled to $2 making each 2 liter $.19
  • Tampax were on sale for $4.49 each, I had a $2 off 1 coupon which doubled to $4 making each box $.49, I also had an e-vic coupon loaded to my card which took an extra $2 off the Tampax making all of them free!
  • Schick Shave Gel was on sale for $2.49, I had a $1 off 1 coupon which doubled to $2 making each $.49
  • Finish dishwasher tabs were on sale for $2.89, I had a $1 off 1 coupon which doubled to $2 making it $.89
  • The water was on sale for $2.50
I'm hoping to make a few more trips this week with whatever other coupons I can scrounge up and get some more great deals before the shelves are cleared out!

No comments:

Post a Comment