Friday, September 28, 2012

Halloween Crafting

Yes, yes, I know it's been too long since I've posted. Shame on me.

Now that we're over that we can move on to my recent craft!

Kristine and I got together when she had a day off work and we did our Halloween crafts together, it was grand!

I was inspired by a pin on Pinterest and the fact that it called for scrap pieces of wood and we have plenty of those laying around our yard since Adam's building our new barn.

I got 3 skinny pieces of wood and a larger one for the bottom. I grabbed some halloween colors of paint and started.


I painted the smaller pieces orange, green, and white- for a pumpkin, frankenstein, and ghost.

Pumpkin, Frankenstein, and Ghost!


I had Adam screw them onto the  base and I plan on painting "Happy Halloween" in front of the monsters.

Kristine made her own craft also!

It was a good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment