Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Harris Teeter Super Doubles

I was finally feeling good enough to go early to Harris Teeter this morning and shop their Super Double sale (all manufacturer coupons $2 and under doubled)

Here's what I bought:

With coupons, and some online coupons loaded to my loyalty card, I got McCormick grill spices for free, McCormick cinnamon for free, Febreeze car vent for free, Dawn dish soap free, box of Triscuits free, and Glade air freshener free. I got the shaving cream for $1 each after coupon. Dog treats were $1.35 each after coupon.

The green giant canned veggies were buy 2 get 3 free and so was the Ragu pasta sauce. Ore-ida potatoes were buy 1 get 1 free.

I had to get some other things that weren't on sale but we needed for dinners and other things.

Overall I spent $45.81 and saved $57.75, over 50% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment