Monday, November 19, 2012

16 Weeks



How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +7 at my appointment- I hate that my appointments are on mondays. I always eat too much on the weekends and go in there feeling like a cow haha. Usually by the end of the week I feel like I'm back to "normal".

Maternity clothes?. Still wearing my regular clothes! Still need a belt with my jeans so probably still have some time before I really need maternity clothes- hooray for having a long torso and room for baby to grow!

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Pretty good  most of the time, toss and turn a little but nothing too bad.

Best moment this week: Getting to hear the heartbeat is always a good moment for me. Other than that, Adam and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary last tuesday!

Miss Anything? Lunch meat! I hate heated up lunch meat so a cold piece of ham sounds so good right now.

Movement: Nothing yet, they say it could happen anytime now.

Food cravings:  Tacos! I could eat tacos every day.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing really. I've noticed my sense of smell has started to increase a little though.

Have you started to show yet: Maybe a little but I'm still not quite convinced it's baby yet.

Gender: Don't know yet. We find out in 15 days! (december 4th)

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.

Size of Baby: According to my pregnancy app baby is the size of an avocado, 4.6 inches long and 3.5 ounces.

Looking forward to: Finding out what we're having, picking out a name, and decorating the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment