Tuesday, April 16, 2013

37 Weeks


How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +30 (Not too happy that I gained 3 pounds in a week! Holy cow!)
Maternity clothes?. Yes, they're the only thing that fit me anymore.

Stretch marks? Nope- fingers crossed they stay away.

Sleep: Pretty good most of the time. I've had a few nights of waking up at 4 and not being able to back to sleep for hours. Guess my body is just preparing me for what's t come.

Best moment this week: Probably realizing it's so close now and I can't wait to meet my little boy! I want to know what he looks like :)

Miss Anything? Feeling normal haha My belly is totally in the way now!

Movement: Yes! He's a mover and a shaker :)

Food cravings:  Bananas and candy- any kind!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope. 

Have you started to show yet: Yup, definitely have a big baby belly now!

Gender: Baby Boy! Nolan Ruger Dietz

Labor Signs: Nope- they could start at any time now. He's officially full-term and safe to make his arrival whenever he wants!

Belly Button in or out? Out! Unless I lay down on my back, then it goes back in. So strange.

Wedding rings on or off? On- still fit like normal

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Getting very excited and also nervous that it's getting so close!

Size of Baby: According to my pregnancy app baby is about 19.25 inches long and weighs about 6.3 pounds. Not sure how accurate it is but we will find out soon enough!

Looking forward to: Meeting my little boy! And, finishing up all my little last minute things. Need to pick up a couple more things for my hospital bag and finish organizing his room and I'll be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment