Monday, April 29, 2013

39 Weeks



How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +28, only gained 1 pound this week. 

Maternity clothes?. Yes, they're the only thing that fit me anymore.

Stretch marks? Nope- fingers crossed they stay away, I feel like I probably won't be as lucky with our next baby :)

Sleep: It's been ok. I wake up super sore a lot now.

Best moment this week: Even though I don't know an exact day I can now say things like, "In 3 weeks there will definitely be a baby" It's very exciting. 

Miss Anything? Feeling normal haha My belly is totally in the way now!

Movement: Yes! He's a mover and a shaker :)

Food cravings:  Bananas and the box of Krispe Kreme doughnuts sitting on my counter!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope. 

Have you started to show yet: Yup, definitely have a big baby belly now!

Gender: Baby Boy! Nolan Ruger Dietz

Labor Signs: Nothing, not even Braxton-hicks. I have a feeling I'll end up needing to be induced. 

Belly Button in or out? Out! Adam's hoping it goes back in after the baby comes haha

Wedding rings on or off? On- still fit like normal

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Getting very excited and also nervous that it's getting so close!

Size of Baby: According to my pregnancy app baby is about 20 inches long and weighs about 7.25 pounds. Not sure how accurate it is but we will find out soon enough!

Looking forward to: Meeting my little boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment