Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Preparing for Triple Coupons

I did a post a few weeks ago about Harris Teeter's coupon special event, Super Doubles, starting this Wednesday they are doing their other special event Triple Coupons.

The rules of Triple Coupons are:

1- They will triple coupons up to .99 cents. A .50 cent coupon will be worth $1.50, a .75 coupon will be worth $2.25, etc.
2- They will triple up to 20 coupons per day (you can use more than 20 but they will not triple)
3- You can only use 3 "like" paper coupons and 2 "like" printed coupons
4- You can stack their online digital coupons with paper coupons.

Again, my biggest piece of advice is to let someone else do the work for you! Find some couponing blogs that you like and follow them. I follow Moola Saving Mom and she is by far the best I have ever seen! She sets up lists and tells you what items you can get for free, where to find specific coupons, and which deals are the best. Here's her triples list she's made up so far, it will probably be updated one more time later tonight with all the unadvertised deals she finds.

I've already started my list and gotten a lot of my coupons together so I will be ready to go early in the morning when the store opens! Let me know if there are any questions and I will be more then happy to help anyone out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment