Friday, May 4, 2012

Crafting for my new nephew!

My sister-in-law is having a baby exactly 1 week from today! I am so excited and cannot wait to meet this little boy :). Of course I bought her the typical gifts for her baby shower; diapers, outfit, shoes, etc. But I wanted to make something for him also so I decided on a banner with his name (which I found the idea on Pinterest from the Michael's website here).

Mine looks slightly different since I couldn't find the exact plaques they were suggesting and used different colors.

I first painted the plaques, front, back, and sides.


Then I cut out scrapbook paper to fit on the front of the plaques.

Then I hot glued the letters onto each plaque.

Then I hot glued the plaques onto ribbon and attached a D-ring to the top so she could hang it wherever she wants.

It's so cute and I can't wait to meet little Bryson next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment