Saturday, June 30, 2012

Smartphone Savings

I'm always looking for ways to save money, especially for things that aren't necessarily a necessity such as clothes, books, etc.

A few of the couponing blogs that I follow have mentioned an Old Navy app that they use on their smart phones called SnapAppy (you can find it just by searching for Old Navy). You use the app to take a picture of any Old Navy logo and it'll spin a wheel and you can potentially win a prize! One of the first times I used it I won a prize called "Snap 5" which is a $5 off coupon!

I headed to Old Navy today, since it is their annual $1 flip-flop sale, to look around and see what I could find. I managed to snag a pair of flip-flops in my size and a pair of shorts. The shorts I found were normally $15 but they were on sale for $10 and I used my SnapAppy coupon and got them for $5! With the flip-flops being on sale I managed to snag both items for $6.41 with a savings of $12.94!


Thanks Old Navy for putting out a free app and making saving money super easy and letting me get new clothes!

There are many other stores that put out apps of their own that offer special discounts and coupons you can use. I have the Michael's app downloaded and got a 20% off coupon for my first purchase, I also have used a Kohl's coupon through an app called "Coupon Closet". Just check around and you will never know what you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment