Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Super Doubles Success!

As you all know I love to coupon :). Starting today through next Tuesday Harris Teeter is doing their "Super Double" coupon event, the only difference is they're doubling up to $2 instead of the normal $1.98!!

Here's a picture of my haul today:
(I also bought some chicken and hamburger that's not in the picture)

I spent $27.39 and saved $49.92!

Here's a break down:
Chinet plates- Free
2 6pack Propel Zero water- $1 each
Hartz dog treats- on clearance so after coupon they were $.28
Front Porch ice cream pints- $.50 each
Nissin Noodle cups- Free
KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce- Free
Smart Balance milk- Free
Glade Decor- Free
The chicken was on sale
The soups, rotel, seasoning, and hamburger were all regular priced.

Again, if there are any questions I would be happy to answer them and help you save money! I have definitely seen a decrease in my own spending whenever I have to grocery shop so it's totally worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment