Monday, March 11, 2013

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +23 Surprised I've only gained 1 pound since my last appointment, I have not been shy about eating recently haha.

Maternity clothes?. Yes.

Stretch marks? Nope- fingers crossed they stay away.

Sleep: Pretty good most of the time.

Best moment this week: My doctor laughing at my appointment today when she went to feel the baby and there was a hand or foot right where she first pushed down and it took her by surprise. He's pretty easy to poke and prod from the outside :) 

Miss Anything? Wearing my regular clothes. I'm pretty limited on what fits me now and I miss wearing some of my clothes. I'm also getting closer to being able to have my ham sandwich! 

Movement: Yes! He's a mover and a shaker :)

Food cravings:  Rice Krispe Treats, Twizzlers, or bananas

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope. Hopefully it doesn't come back like some people get in the 3rd trimester.

Have you started to show yet: Yup, definitely showing a baby bump now!

Gender: Baby Boy! Nolan Ruger Dietz

Labor Signs: Nope- needs to wait at least 5 more weeks at the minimum!

Belly Button in or out? Out! Unless I lay down on my back, then it goes back in. So strange.

Wedding rings on or off? On- still fit like normal

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Getting very excited and also nervous that it's getting so close!

Size of Baby: According to my pregnancy app baby is about 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3.75 pounds.

Looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend! I'm ready to have everything and get it washed and put away and get everything set up in the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment