Monday, March 25, 2013

34 Weeks



How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +26, gained 3 since my last appointment, made up for last time when I only gained 1

Maternity clothes?. Yes.

Stretch marks? Nope- fingers crossed they stay away.

Sleep: Pretty good most of the time.

Best moment this week: Getting the mural done in the nursery! It's so amazing and I can't wait to finish all the last minute decorations.

Miss Anything? Being able to bend over and put on my shoes haha! It needs to warm up so I can just wear flip-flops

Movement: Yes! He's a mover and a shaker :)

Food cravings:  Rice Krispe Treats, Twizzlers, or bananas

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope. 

Have you started to show yet: Yup, definitely showing a baby bump now!

Gender: Baby Boy! Nolan Ruger Dietz

Labor Signs: Nope- needs to wait at least 3 more weeks at the minimum!

Belly Button in or out? Out! Unless I lay down on my back, then it goes back in. So strange.

Wedding rings on or off? On- still fit like normal

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Getting very excited and also nervous that it's getting so close!

Size of Baby: According to my pregnancy app baby is about 17.75 inches long and weighs about 4.75 pounds. Not sure how accurate it is but we will find out soon enough!

Looking forward to: Getting all the last minute things we need and washing everything and getting it set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment