Saturday, March 2, 2013

House Numbers Craft

Since Adam bought our house we have had no house numbers. We have some itty bitty ones on our mailbox but they're hard to see and since our mailbox was smashed a couple months ago they've started to peel off some.

It's a pain to have to explain to people who've never been here before how to find our house so, I wanted to make something that would be easy to see and could help people find our house easier.

I went to Michael's and got a long "plaque" type board and the numbers for our house.


I painted the plaque board black, then I painted the numbers white.



After they were both dry I hot glued the numbers onto the plaque.


The plaque board came with hooks already attached to the back so I'm hoping it'll be easy to hang up right by the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment