Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jumping on the bandwagon!

I've decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. Hooray! (Adam just shook his head when I told him)

This will pretty much be all about my experiences in the life of a wife. My adventures in cooking, cleaning, couponing, crafting, and other things I attempt to do.

So tonight we will start with the dinner I made. Thanks to Pinterest for my recipe (seriously, we would be eating the same 5 meals all the time if it weren't for Pinterest) I made Chicken Ranch Tacos!

Here is everything you will need:

Cooked chicken (I cooked 2 chicken breasts)
Ranch- (1/2 cup)
Package of Chicken Taco seasoning (or beef seasoning or whatever you like)
Then whatever taco fixings you like (we're simple- just cheese and lettuce)

I cooked the chicken and cut it up into bite size pieces and put it in a skillet with about half the chicken seasoning:

Then I added the Ranch dressing (little less then half a cup):

Mix it all together will on medium heat for a few minutes then make your tacos!
These are Adam's tacos, they were much more photogenic than mine:



They were very delicious and probably something we will make again.

Thanks for checking out my first blog post, hopefully this is something I will keep up :).

No comments:

Post a Comment