Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cleaning Supplies: Pet Edition

I figure it's about time for me to write a post on cleaning. As everyone knows Adam and I have 2 dogs and they are our little furry babies :) (ok, not so little but still our babies).
This is Roxy:


This is Puck:


As we all know, dogs are messy!! Occasionally they tend to get sick and it is gross. Luckily we don't have any carpet throughout most of our house so we don't have to worry about a lot of stains. Our dogs do have carpet in their crates though and that is where they tend to get sick. My sisters gave me a basket of cleaning supplies when I got married and inside the basket was this little gem:
Woolite Pet Oxygen Stain & Odor Remover. I've used this every time the dogs get sick in their crate or on the 1 area rug we have in the house and it is magic! It gets rid of the stain every time and there's no smell left. All you have to do is pick up the mess, spray Woolite generously over the area, let sit for a few minutes, then dab up with paper towel. I highly recommend this for every pet owner out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment