Friday, April 20, 2012

Monkey Bread

I love to bake! Love it! Cakes, pies, breads, muffins, you name it I love it. Pinterest has been my kryptonite when it comes to baking with all the amazing recipes there are. I found a recipe for monkey bread recently and had to try it!

Here's what you need:
2 cans of Pillsbury Grands rolls
1 stick of butter
1 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon (my sugar and cinnamon is already mixed together)
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Cut up your biscuits into pieces and mix a few pieces at a time in the cinnamon sugar mix
Put the pieces in a very greased pan (I used 2 pie pans)
Melt your butter, brown sugar, and vanilla in a pan and let boil for a minute. Then pour it over the biscuit pieces.
Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!

I turned my pie pans upside down and dumped it out. The top of it was a little crispy just where liquid wasn't on the biscuit pieces but besides that it's sooo good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment