Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Super Doubles Success!

This morning I woke up early and headed out to tackle my Super Double trips at Harris Teeter and Lowe's Food.

My first stop was Harris Teeter. Here's my result:
Before store discounts and coupons my total was: $74.27.
After store discounts and coupons my total was: $18.66.
I saved $55.61!

My second trip was to Lowe's Food. Here's what I got:
Before store discounts and coupons my total was: $72.35
After store discounts and coupons my total was: $30.74
I saved $41.61!
This trip was a little more expensive since I had to buy meat and some products I didn't have coupons for.

My total out of pocket for both trips was: $49.40
My total savings was: $97.22

I will probably head out a couple more times this week and pick up a few things here and there but this will be my biggest trip during the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment