Monday, February 11, 2013

28 Weeks!



How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +20- no more cake haha

Maternity clothes?. Yes. Officially only in maternity pants, need to pick up a couple more shirts.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Pretty good  most of the time, toss and turn a little but nothing too bad.

Best moment this week: We got the crib, dresser, and glider set up in the baby room :) We're probably getting a mural painted on one of the walls so we have to get that going too.

Miss Anything? Just sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my sides in uncomfortable after a while. I also miss being able to fit into my regular jeans!

Movement: Yes! He's a mover and a shaker :)

Food cravings:  I'm really enjoying Captain Crunch cereal!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing really. 

Have you started to show yet: Yup, definitely showing a baby bump now!

Gender: Baby Boy! Nolan Ruger Dietz

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Out! Unless I lay down on my back, then it goes back in. So strange.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.

Size of Baby: According to my pregnancy app baby is about 14.8 inches long and weighs about 2.25 pounds!

Looking forward to: Just getting everything ready and set up for him. I'm ok with still being pregnant but I'm definitely looking forward to meeting my son in about 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment