Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Super Double Savings

I got up early and went to my local Harris Teeter to take advantage of their Super Double coupon sale (all coupons $2 and under doubled) and here's what I got!


There was a lot that was on sale that were good match-ups with coupons but, not a lot that we really needed so, I just got the deals that were good for us!


  • The Schick razor was free (we got a coupon in the mail to try a free razor)
  • Hormel Compleats Meals were free
  • Smart Balance Butter Sticks were $.69 each
  • Hefty bags were $.50 each
  • Cheerios were $.14
  • Juice boxes were $.69 (yes, I'm 5 again and wanted juice boxes!)
  • Nivea body wash were $.63 each
  • Kraft shredded cheese was on sale for $2.50 (cheaper than store brand)
  • Enchilada sauce was $1.89 (no coupon or sale but I needed it to make dinner)
Total I spent was $13.22 and I saved $52.63 with sales and coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment