Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Product Savings

Whenever companies come out with a new product you can usually expect a good coupon to come out around the same time.

This week Kellogg's released some coupons in Sunday's paper for 3 new cereals they've come out with. They were only $.70 coupons but at both Lowe's Food and Harris Teeter they will double those coupons every day. Lowe's Food has a sale this week on these cereals where they are 2 for $5, making them just $2.50 per box. Using the $.70 coupon, which will double to $1.40, you will only pay $1.10 for each box of cereal as opposed to the normal price of $3.99! I went and picked up a few boxes for myself since I eat cereal every day and these are some flavors that I typically enjoy.


I paid $5.68 for all 5 boxes and saved $14.45 with store sales and coupons. My personal stock up price for cereal is anywhere from $1-$2, depending on what it is.

So keep your eye our for new products and coupons that are sure to come with it and you can definitely score some great prices and maybe find a new favorite product!

No comments:

Post a Comment