Monday, February 25, 2013

30 Weeks!

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +22, not too bad!

Maternity clothes?. Yes. Officially only in maternity pants, need to pick up a couple more shirts.

Stretch marks? Nope- fingers crossed they stay away.

Sleep: Pretty good  most of the time, toss and turn a little but nothing too bad.

Best moment this week: I just like feeling the baby constantly move! He's a big wiggle worm and definitely belongs to his Daddy :) Can not be still!

Miss Anything? Just sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my sides in uncomfortable after a while. I also miss being able to fit into my regular jeans!

Movement: Yes! He's a mover and a shaker :)

Food cravings:  Rice Krispe Treats are my recent guilty pleasure

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope. Hopefully it doesn't come back like some people get in the 3rd trimester.

Have you started to show yet: Yup, definitely showing a baby bump now!

Gender: Baby Boy! Nolan Ruger Dietz

Labor Signs: Nope- needs to wait at least 7 more weeks at the minimum!

Belly Button in or out? Out! Unless I lay down on my back, then it goes back in. So strange.

Wedding rings on or off? On- still fit like normal

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Getting very excited and also nervous that it's getting so close!

Size of Baby: According to my pregnancy app baby is about 15.7 inches long and weighs about 2.75-3 pounds

Looking forward to: Just getting everything ready and set up for him. Having my baby shower in March is exciting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment